Announcements‎ > ‎

McLaughlin Fire Alarm on 9/22/17

posted Sep 22, 2017, 5:37 AM by Katherine Morrison

The fire alarm went off due to a faulty sensor on the second floor area "F" due to construction over the summer in the building where dust was found in the duct work. All students and staff were evacuated to the field. The Fire Department and Building Maintenance Department came to check the situation out and discovered that it was a sensor which triggered the fire alarm.

The Fire Department cleared us to go back into the building around 8:15am.
Comments