8th Grade High School HappeningsNational Junior Honor Society Inductions
- The National Junior Honor Society will have the induction ceremony on Wednesday, April 17th at 6:30 PM.
- There will be a meeting for those students who will be attending Central High School in the fall on Thursday, April 4th at 8:15 AM in our cafeteria.
- Freshmen OPEN HOUSE - APRIL 4, 2013 6:30PM - in the Central High School Auditorium.
- There will be a meeting for those students who will be attending Memorial High School in the fall on Friday, March 29th at 12:45 PM in our cafeteria.
- There will be an OPEN HOUSE for all 8th Graders who will be attending Memorial High School in the fall on Tuesday, April 2nd from 6:30-8:30 PM in their auditorium.
- There will be a Parent's Course Selection night for parents only on Thursday, April 4th from 6:30-8:30 in the auditorium.
- Those students who are not scheduled to attend Memorial High School but are interested in attending Memorial High School in the fall must write a letter to Mr. Arthur Adamakos requesting a placement no later than April 1, 2013.
- There will be an informational session for students who are interested in attending West High School in the fall on Tuesday, April 2nd at 8:15 in our cafeteria. (ALL 8th graders will attend.)
- West High will be holding their OPEN HOUSE for incoming freshmen on Thursday, May 2 at 6:30 pm at West in their auditorium.